The Smith & Wesson M&P9 2.0 chambered in 9mm is a mid-sized, striker-fired pistol with a 17+1 capacity designed for personal defense, duty, or sporting use. Smith & Wesson added a host of new features such as an enhanced grip texture, four interchangeable backstraps (S, M, ML, L), and an extended steel chassis inside the S&W M&P 9’s polymer body to reduce flex. The M&P9 M2.0 has an improved crisp trigger with a light 5lb pull and a tactile and audible reset. The low bore axis of the M&P reduces muzzle rise for faster aim recovery. Other standard features include an accessory rail, ambidextrous slide release, and a reversible magazine release button. This new and improved Smith & Wesson M&P perform with the best in its class. This version with a 4.25” Stainless Steel M2.0 barrel features steel three-dot sights and comes with (2) 17 round magazines. The M&P M2.0 comes with an S&W limited lifetime warranty and lifetime service policy.
• Low barrel bore axis makes the M&P pistol more comfortable to shoot reducing muzzle rise and allowing for faster aim recovery.
• Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim.
• Four interchangeable palmswell grip inserts for optimal hand-fit and trigger reach – S, M, ML, L.
• Aggressive grip texture for enhanced control.
• New M&P M2.0 crisp trigger with the lighter trigger pull.
• Tactile and audible trigger reset.
• Accurate 1 in 10” twist M&P M2.0 barrel.
• Extended rigid embedded stainless steel chassis to reduce flex and torque when firing.
• Armornite® durable corrosion-resistant finish.